When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jay81

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Is there a way to permanently block certain ebay sellers from my search results?
The reason I ask is there is a certain ebay seller that lists hundreds of bike parts that have nothing to do with what I'm looking for, but keep coming up in my searches because of the key words they use in the listing title.
It's very annoying to have to sift through the same crap with each search.

Example, I search for Schwinn Bicycle or Monark Bicycle and hundreds of the same exact parts show up in the search results.

I have figured out how to exclude them by doing an advanced search, but I don't want to have to do that every single time. Would be a lot easier if there was a way to permanently block that seller from search results so I can type in whatever I'm looking for without having to sift through their crap.

Go to "advanced search", from there you can exclude sellers from the search results.
Yes, I've tried that, but it only worked for that particular search. When I did the next search, it defaults back to showing all results. I was hoping there was an easier way, where I wouldn't have to do an avdanced search each time I change my key words.

Ah.
If there's something you search for often you could save the search with seller(s) excluded, that way you wouldn't have to go through the extra steps every time you do that search.

Ebay sucks. You use to be able to do searches for items and find what you want. Now every search gives you a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with what I was looking for. And it is harder to check out who is bidding. It allows a lot more shill bidding to happen.

use the exclude sellers function, then save the search, so when you do your ebay searches, start from "my searches". Then you can just click on that link to start with your sellers removed, you can then add search terms to the already saved search as you would normally.

I've been asking for this same function for years.
It like going to the swap and not being able to bypass that guys that sells crap or you just don't like to purchase from.

Back