When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay scam

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whizzerbug

Finally riding a big boys bike
i won an auction ,paid for it,seller cancelled my winning bid recieved a refund from ebay,the seller claimed he made a mistake in starting price of .99 ct he claimed it should have been $100 i won with $34.55 bid,mind you the auction ran 7 days ample time to correct it, so if your not happy with the sale price you can cancel the auction shame on ebay to let this happen

I had a seller do that to me once-error in listing. I contacted him and asked what error was and he replied “I can’t sell it for that”. I reported it to EBay but of course nothing happened. Just another POS who can’t uphold their end of the deal. V/r Shawn

Not a scam, just a dirt bag seller. The sad thing is ebay allows it to happen. Ebay doesn't care about you. They just want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yep,
That just happened to me, except I came out ok.
Seller over in England, had one of those cast iron, New Departure Bell, display stands listed.
I watched the auction carefully, and at the last second, I sniped it for what I thought, was a win at all cost bid.
Well, to my surprise, I got red flagged, that the seller was unwilling to ship internationally, and the winning bid came in at just over a hundred bucks!
Well, that’s just a give away, for something so fricken hard to find.
Being pissed off, that the listing made no mention of the international shipping limitations.
I contacted the seller to voice my opinion.
I mentioned what that little piece of unobtainium should’ve sold for, and that I had bid to win, and would’ve gladly paid any amount to have it packed and shipped internationally.
Well, just like that, the poor sod that won the auction over in merry old England got jerked around, and the item was made available to me for my buy it now price. 😜
I know, that sucks for the poor bloak, but in times like that, you just have to do what you have to do.
The seller was an antiques dealer, and probably has no trouble sleeping at night, once I quintupled the profit margin on what he probably thought was just some funky looking cast iron door stop.
eBay still works well, if you’re unscrupulous.😈

Back