When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Seller Who Uses a Big Black Cast Bug in the Photos.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My dealings with him have been very postive experiences. He's sold me stuff outside of feebay for very good prices.
Buyer BEWARE...He tried to scam me on a 62 Thyphoon frame that I bought off his fleebsy store. Never again would I purchase any thing from "Kirk the Jerk"....

I've known Kirk 15 years. Bought and sold a lot of stuff together. He has 100% positive Ebay feedback. My only fault with him is he doesn't always put the word "bicycle" in the title of his listings.

I've known Kirk 15 years. Bought and sold a lot of stuff together. He has 100% positive Ebay feedback. My only fault with him is he doesn't always put the word "bicycle" in the title of his listings.
Is he making his own decals now, or just selling some that someone else produced? I was really surprised when I saw him listing a mess of Schwinn decals.

He ships bike frames through the post office instead of using FedEx like he was supposed to..

Back