When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBay win received damaged.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
selling the Astro Flite.

So because I have two of these ladies Astro Flites, I'm letting this new purchased one go. I got what I needed from it to complete my wifes Astro
The dash is damaged, the battery tray has been robbed and the rear tailight as well.
Needs a major cleaning, tires and probably tubes.
Not perfect but if your interested then let me know.

I've listed on my local CL.
Cabe members get a better deal. Buyer must consider freight costs to the lower 48. PM me if interested and what to know the member price.
This will be coming to the the Eden show with me on May 12

Well I received my Astro Flite from the auction on eBay yesterday. It has damage, and I'm pissed.
The chainguard has most of the teal paint missing but, the Astro Flite legend is visible.
46a06b9f4aa30eec-1.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/46a06b9f-4abf-a419.jpg[/IMGIt's a MO5 (65'). Needs new tires. And overall in good condition.

Am I expecting too much here?
Is this a lesson learned?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

You might find a similar part to your switch panel from bicyclebones. Look on his ebay site It's been there a long time and I never knew what it possibly was until I saw your bike.

If that was your miscreant I'm sorry already but I hope it works.

Steven

EDIT: Well, it may be gone on eBay but beyond that I don't know.

Last edited:
Sold the bike last night

I was able to sell the bike to a nice gentlement that wanted it for his girlfriend's bithday next month.
I spent some time cleaning the bike and found the original tires, rims, fenders were in better shape than mine othe mens and ladies Astros.
But, I was nice and only snatched the battery tray and the rear tailight assy.
He was tickled to death to get it and can't wait to lube it and give to her.

So all went better than I hoped.
And yes Dave, I told my wife about the bike. 30 years of marriage for a reason, no secrets...at least not for long.

I only jest that ...."shhhh here she comes"....and that she doesn't approve. She is a wonderful lady and am blessed that she condones my few vices. Other than bringing the shop into the living room....there are limits that I try not to cross.
Honey, I love ya.....but, she already knows that.

I have 2 spaceliners for sale. I listed as pick-up only. If they are shipped and get damaged How do you replace it. And if I say Good condition Buyer says Fair condition What now. Come and look at the bike because it is 50 years old. If you like you buy. It is not like selling a Bike that is 2 years old.

Last edited:
I have 2 spaceliners for sale. I listed as pick-up only. If they are shipped and get damaged How do you replace it. And if I say Good condition Buyer says Fair condition What now. Come and look at the bike because it is 50 years old. If you like you buy. It is not like selling a Bike that is 2 years old.

I understand your mindset. especially the two you're selling. They are awesome specimens.
Good luck on your sale of them as a pair. I wish I had the cash to flip for those.

Pretty sure ebay's buyer protection would have covered this, I had to use it once and I was amazed at how quick they were to refund my money.

Back