When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eddie Merckx EMX5

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
A lot newer than what I normally buy but couldn’t help myself.

Did it come with spandex?? 🤣

Really nice ride... looks like carbon well sequestered. I love my carbon whip! Sometimes it's nice to have gears and ride fast. Funny, I have the same rubber setup on mine... have to have the gator skin on the back riding in the ATL!

-----

livery reminds me of those images one sees of automobiles under development where the manufacturer attempts of confuse the eye with all sorts of stripes and zigzags to hide the body style

-----

Now U can come down to Florida, hang with the semi-wealthy snowbirds, who have no business spending $3-8 grand for a road bike, and fit right in. Of course, though, that's probably around 8-10 years old or so, but U can just act like, you're 'Old money'. 😅

Last edited:
Now U can come down to Florida, hang with the semi-wealthy snowbirds, who have no business spending $3-8 grand for a road bike, and fit right in. Of course, though, that's probably around 8-10 years old or so, but U can just act like, you're 'Old money'. 😅
Yep the beauty of buying yesterdays cutting edge stuff is that it’s way cheaper!

Back