When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

El Torreon Tribal Gathering and Bicycle Swap Meet

-
Hey Rivnut, could you post a couple pux of your 64 Riviera? I just love love the mid 60's Buicks... Thank s...
Not really a build, I’ll just be repainting it. I do have a 58 Schwinn Starlet on which I stared a thread. I haven’t done much to it lately because the weather hasn’t been so hot that I couldn’t work on my car. Two cars I’m messing with and three bikes. Sometimes it gets to the point I don’t know which one to work on, so I don’t do anything. Worked on fitting all the pipes on my 64 Riviera’s exhaust system only to find out that one of the studs in the exhaust manifold doesn’t tighten, the stud spins in the hole. Took another manifold off the shelf and found the studs buggered up. Can’t get those out. Put it all away and drank a couple of beers. Deal with it again tomorrow.

My 64 Riviera is a shell on a frame at the moment. Hood, trunk, an fenders are leaning against the wall. Glass is on a shelf, engine on a stand, transmission on the floor. Not to picturesque at the moment.

Back