When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELDI bike stand

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Billythekid

I live for the CABE
So I got my dream stand yesterday they wanted 160 but I was able to trade a jig saw and $50 and I had nothing in the jig saw so I’m super excited it does have a little flaw u can see in the pics my question is are the holes threaded from the factory or do the missing knobs just drop into the slots in the clamps

does anyone have the knobs that they would sell me as I would like it to all be like it came from the factory if not I will fab something

ps it also cost me a dog bite lol that fat little Chihuahua bites a lot harder than he looks lol

4DF88F87-177A-4A52-A1E5-1E0C558A23E2.jpeg

17A6AECA-FBCD-46B8-BE83-146985167B18.jpeg

image.jpg

Haha that dog KNEW I was stealing the stand for $50

I was thinking they were threaded but not sure I’m hoping someone that has the stand can tell me forsure

in the mean time you could put two exhaust "U" clamps over each hole(cross bracket over hole) with a square nut inside middle of cross bracket. drill hole through middle of cross bracket to run a bolt thru so you can tighten the frame clamps in any position.

So they are threaded now I just gotta find originals then I can get a bung to braze on

that’s what I’m thinking or mabe I’ll go to Home Depot and see what they have for hose spickets mabe I’ll find 2 I can adapt to work as the originals I’m prolly not gonna b able to find

Do u know of anyone that does that? I’ve watched some videos on YouTube mabe down the road I’ll give it a try if I can’t get a pro to do it but I’m leaning toward seeing what homedepot has

yes I do, he does all my stuff, but is closed till April. he can send out, but will cost a bit more. He's inexpensive. He only does aluminum up to 10"x 10" ish, but knows a place that does bronze or cast iron or bigger aluminum too.

Can u send me his info through pm also thanks for your help I had helped me on my toc tandem with the really cool lugs atleast I’m pretty sure it was you

Back