When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electra Hellbilly

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cory

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
local pick up Huntington Beach CA. Up for sale is my Electra jeremy which is similar to the Straight 8 and Rat fink cruiser bicycle The bike is very comfortable to ride with the flat foot technology and 3 speeds make it easy for hills or flat roads. The bikes high gloss red matalic paint with black flames and gold pin stipes and gold wheels and chopper styling has a lot of attitude and turns a lot of heads when riding. Listed below are the specs for the bike. The bike retailed for around 850.00 when purchased new. Rust, dirt, paint loss, dents, dings, fading, scuffs, and scratches noted. Rubber worn, chips in rubber. Please look at pictures carefully and be your own judge of the items condition and ask questions. Pictures are part of the description. This bike has many many scratches and tires show lots of wear. The seat is broken however it still works fine for my 260 pound frame and can easily be repaired. Overall it's pretty rough condition. The shifter probably could use a adjustment however it does shift through the 3 gears. It feals like it's out of sink a bit. I bought this bike recently at a garage sale and don't know much about them. I did ride it this last weekend for 13 miles straight without issues. Lots of fun and really blew me away how many looks and thumbs up I got. I think the frame is aluminum because it's really light for its size to lift in the back of my truck but not positive.

Could work with Bike bicycle beach cruiser schwinn catty prewar pre war tandem strech kids adult electra nirve single speed 3 speed 3 spd electra ladies cruiser full size cruiser 26 inch rims 24x3 rims road bike mountain bike custom bike cruser kruiser, cruzer dyno chopper, choper, nexus, 3spd, 3speed, internal gears nirve electra schwinn vintage classic

Frame - Electra Hydroformed 6061-Alloy flatfoot technol

Fork - High tensil steel Unicrown straight blade

Headset - 1 1/8 threadless steel

Rims - Electra custom alloy anodized decaled 36 H

Spokes - 146 stainless painted red

Front hub - Alloy disc compatible 36 H

Rear hub - Sram 1-3 3-Speed W/coaster brake

Tires - Electra Fatti-O 24"x3.0"

Crankset - Electra custom alloy 3-piece 177mm

Pedals - Alloy Platform

Shifter - Sram 1-3 3-Speed Twist

Cog - Sram - 22T