When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electrical Code Book distributed by Kalamazoo Cycle and Electric Supply Genuine

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1,000 - offers considered
Zipcode

Ken D

On Training Wheels
Hi Everyone,
I am just logging in here for the first time. I am selling off my collection of old National Electrical Code books and have a 1959 Edition that was actually distributed by "Kalamazoo Cycle and Electric Supply Co." I googled that name, here I am. I was an Electrical Contractor who might have gone to such a place to buy parts but alas life is what it is today with COVID. I came from Michigan and as well, worked at a company here in Sioux Falls called 'Electric Supply Co' from '89-'03 so I have enjoyed telling stories about this book. The business was one of Kalamazoo's oldest, and was owned by Earl O'Byrne. Earl was murdered in 1988 at age 83 in his shop, and in 2002 a man was jailed for killing him. Later this was a case purported to be a wrongful conviction, after another inmate supposedly confessed to his daughter that he himself did it and had a girlfriend drive the getaway car. Earl would have been around 54 years old when this book was distributed, it got used so likely went to an active Electrical Contractor. I am searching for someone that might find this of interest in their own collection and if so, please do reach out. Thanks for looking.

Back