When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin 4 Star Deluxe Twin Bar headshroud

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

z-bikes

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for a decent Twin bar headshroud for the 4 Star Deluxe model with the twin torpedo lights like the one pictured.
I have stuff to trade or cash waiting.

Contact Jerry Peters of Chestnut Hollow aka 39elgin on eBay. He made quality repops of this part.

Not elginbike, but 39elgin
But you knew that

Last edited:
Contact Jerry Peters of Chestnut Hollow aka 39elgin on eBay. He made quality repops of this part.

Not elginbike, but 39elgin
But you knew that

I'll have to disagree about the quality issue of most of their repro stuff but thanks for the tip.

I hear you but the head shroud on this repop is exact !!! I find it to be better than the original as you will have corrosion or cracking issues with an original if you can find one by itself rather than on a complete bike.

Yes the Elgin rack and pod from 39Elgin are cheesy and oversized in unnecessary part wall thickness.

However the 4 Star Head Shroud repop from J Peters is thin and has zero quality defects from the casting. It would be safe to assume a different person made these head shrouds than that of the racks and pod housings ?!?

Good to hear the shrouds are better than some of the other stuff. The Silverking rear carrier was pretty bad and so was the Dayton/Firestone chainguard. The lightbar for the shroud I'm looking for is actually quite nice. I consider most of that stuff placeholders until an original becomes available.

Back