When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin 4 Star project

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.
would this be the correct guard ?

Attachments

• P1017868.JPG
    P1017868.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 55
!

No. You have the right guard already. All the 4 star is is a deluxe twin bar called a 4 star . They should of named it something else instead of 4 star because people get it and the tank bike confused . Did you get my message?

Cool

Best bike ever made in my opinion. Great price too. That is like a dream project for somebody who wants it. I do but I really shouldn't. I love those bikes way too much.

IS there such a thing as "...way too much" :p ... he said as he started yet another Silver King project.
I love these bikes too... so much that I'm keeping 2 others ;) and given my recent obsession with
the color of aluminum, well... something's gotta give.

Best bike ever made in my opinion. Great price too. That is like a dream project for somebody who wants it. I do but I really shouldn't. I love those bikes way too much.

I once recall a man named Jerry who, had "just gotten back in to it"

Good luck with the sale Jerry..

IS there such a thing as "...way too much" :p ... he said as he started yet another Silver King project.
I love these bikes too... so much that I'm keeping 2 others ;) and given my recent obsession with
the color of aluminum, well... something's gotta give.

You like Silverkings too - so do I. If there's one thing I have alot of it's Silverkings and Twinbars - in particular the 4* which you are selling here.

I'm not sure when it becomes 'too much' - maybe when you run out of money or space or both and continue anyway. One could conceive that as passing the point of 'too much'. In which case I lost it a long time ago.

I live abroad, so you probably won't want to sell the bike to me. If at some point you decide you'd be alright with that then let me know and I'll take it. It looks just too nice all in pieces cleaned up and ready to go - I can't resist. Shipping to me means putting it in 2 boxes and filling out a customs doc. At least I have that little problem which is protecting me from ending up with too many bikes.

I have no issues filling out customs forms & the bike has to be packed for shipping anyway, so...
I trust you are familiar with the cost of international shipping, yes ?

pix of rack as promised.

Attachments

• P1017907.JPG
    P1017907.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 49
  • P1017902.JPG
    P1017902.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 50
  • P1017903.JPG
    P1017903.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 46
  • P1017904.JPG