When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Bluebird badge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
if your restoring the bike clean it up use it, if not put it in badge collection or sell it but i wouldntvtry clean it if i was doung either just fir verification of original since that badge has been repopped so many times

It
if your restoring the bike clean it up use it, if not put it in badge collection or sell it but i wouldntvtry clean it if i was doung either just fir verification of original since that badge has been repopped so many times
No I wouldn't mess with a original badge barebones metal I'm okay with but I always leave these little bits alone... The next owner can what they like... But yeah I wouldn't be taking sandpaper or a wire brush to it a badge ever.
Let’s see the rest of that rusted up frame and fork

It

No I wouldn't mess with a original badge barebones metal I'm okay with but I always leave these little bits alone... The next owner can what they like... But yeah I wouldn't be taking sandpaper or a wire brush to it a badge ever.
I'll be posting pics on the general page

Back