When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Cardinal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beautiful Bike! Hope mine looks that good some day! I need the truss rod bracket that attaches to the head tube and the part that goes inside the bottom of the head tube for the fender to attach. Bike was all apart when I purchased it but hope to have it together soon. Cant wait to post pictures.

elgin redbird4.jpg

Beautiful Bike! Hope mine looks that good some day! I need the truss rod bracket that attaches to the head tube and the part that goes inside the bottom of the head tube for the fender to attach. Bike was all apart when I purchased it but hope to have it together soon. Cant wait to post pictures.

View attachment 1031695
When are you planning to start your preservation? JimRoy

Maaaayyyuunn is that a pretty bicycle. Very nice.

View attachment 1031695

You don't want this bike. You want a different one. Sell this one to me. :D

Back