When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Elgin curve bar pair

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1936PEDALER

Finally riding a big boys bike
The girls bike is all original, not serviced-250
The boys bike was serviced and reconditioned and rides great. I spent a week getting the old repaints off.the front forks were straightened and the frame was repainted to correct color and design. The front wheel has a war time hub, and the rear stand was cut off and an army issued side stand was added.-650
It’s in Maryland for pick up or will ship to the conus
Will accept 800 for the couple
Buyer pays shipping
IMG_7582.jpg

IMG_7586.jpg

IMG_7583.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7427.jpg

IMG_7430.jpg

IMG_7425.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an almost identical pair back in the 80's. The boys is maroon that I sold decades ago to a Caber on the East coast ( Monark made Elgin 1941) and a Teal ladies ( in a local collection), wish I'd kept them. Mine were from the original owners, Brother and Sister. I have replaced the boys in my collection ( A Cabe buy), and did make a deal with the buyer of the ladies WAY back when. I swapped him a nice set of rims for the cream pinned ones that I now have on a '41 Elgin Twin bar resto I did, I've owned almost 40 years!! They are that nice, original rims on a resto!! I'm not trying to hi-jack your thread, just spelling out the VALUE of a PAIR of good original bikes of this vintage.

Back