When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Gull on EBay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=172797908513

s-l500.jpg

Ok I'll apologize upfront in case I hurt anyone's delicate feelings. So your gonna list a fairly desirable, pre war bike and show two sub par pics? You're asking $5k so you probably know what you have here why not market this bike in the best light possible? Just sayin.....

Ok I'll apologize upfront in case I hurt anyone's delicate feelings. So your gonna list a fairly desirable, pre war bike and show two sub par pics? You're asking $5k so you probably know what you have here why not market this bike in the best light possible? Just sayin.....

Its only 5k, you want better pics than this? Lemme guess, you want to see the repairs mentioned...

gull.jpg

This seller doesn't seem to motivated to sell this bike. I know a few people have asked questions, and asked for more / better photos without any luck....

Is that what a restored twin 60 is worth?
it was 3 bikes and we bellieve that his twin was OG I know that the Iver and the Twin 60 sold for and I just can't put my finger on what the last bike was it it but the final price of his Gull well over $10,000. Joes gull was in better shape. This one looks to be polished and has been repaired "
rare bike Gillette tires rear stay was welded fender web has crack rear fender is wrong"

Last edited:
Back