When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Ladies / 19??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SLM

Finally riding a big boys bike
I got a neat Birthday gift today ! But I don’t know much about Elgin’s . Might head down to Memory Lane w it Saturday. Any comments or CAbers advice ? How do I get the old paint off and keep it resto ? Location of serial #? Year or Model ??

3CC8B14E-3FA8-4D87-8667-1B3ACCF28F96.jpeg

63A288F0-725E-481F-9BF0-182286C5ACE8.jpeg

C770ADBA-3E01-4263-8921-B0B98F79E152.jpeg

Looks late 30's early 40's. Serial should be on the bottom bracket. Look in the resto section of the forum but Goof Off, acetone, lacquer thinner, a lot of rags and even more patience to get the old paint off. Good luck! Here is my '24 Indian before and after. V/r Shawn

DSC_1020 - Copy.JPG
DSC_1192 - Copy.JPG

Looks late 30's early 40's. Serial should be on the bottom bracket. Look in the resto section of the forum but Goof Off, acetone, lacquer thinner, a lot of rags and even more patience to get the old paint off. Good luck! Here is my '24 Indian before and after. V/r Shawn

View attachment 697545 View attachment 697546

View attachment 697545 View attachment 697546
Cool !! Thanks I’m buying a gallon of acetone and wine!!

Back