When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Motobike w/ Musselman Two Speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have some manuals I'll dig through when I get home but I don't recall ever seeing this hub in any of them.

Post in thread 'Musselman 2 speed' https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/musselman-2-speed.21839/post-111813

Only one I've ever worked on was the suicide shifter version on a Racycle....probably 25 years ago. And I think that was just to reattach and adjust the shifter fork/linkage. Cool piece!
I would be very delicate with what looks to be a brittle spring and cable. Might be hard to find factory replacements.
Surprisingly the cable and spring is still solid, spring works just fine it's just the cable running up to the shift lever is long gone.

Man!
Aluminum sure is a wonder material, when you look at it, in comparison to all that iron, that Mother Nature is calling back to the womb.

Back