When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Robin 2 speed Des Moines Craigslist $10k

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not a ‘38 and not a Dayton. It is a ‘37 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme and some of us are very familiar with Alan. He is no longer a member of this site
Just what he said.... Says the monogram plate proves.....? I did see the Firestone badge but don't know the maker etc.
A bit out of my league.
Also mentioned he is no longer a member here and why..... One side....
Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Not that I'm in the market, but still curious what the asking price is on the Firestone?
He's asking 15 hundo
Seems high to me for a locked up bike that is mostly rust. But again, not my market.
Ive been thinking... He may have said 37' not 38'. I can't remember exactly now that it's been questioned, but I thought he said it was 38'
I don't want to jump in the middle of a hornets nest.
Everyone got pretty quiet....
Don't shoot the piano player 😜

He's asking 15 hundo
Seems high to me for a locked up bike that is mostly rust. But again, not my market.
Ive been thinking... He may have said 37' not 38'. I can't remember exactly now that it's been questioned, but I thought he said it was 38'
I would say $1500 is a great price for the Fleetwood. It looks like surface rust. I would say if that putter stem cleaned up it would bring close to $1500 on its own.

The bike was listed on Facebook yesterday for 10k by a guy named Mike Mac I’m only posting this since his name isn’t Alan mabe a scamer? Makesure you check people

Here is a ad from face book whether a different name

D7E60733-76C5-46D4-9107-8696FF91E972.png

He's asking 15 hundo
I think everyone got quiet because $1500 for that streamline is a shockingly good deal.

Back