When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin robin build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

41rollfast

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here the elgin robin frame I got all put together with temporary parts just to make it a rider.
Does any one know who or where I can get reproduction parts??
Thanks for your time.
View attachment 85378

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 112
Robin

I love the older low slung frames, they really look nice. It's nice to see your 'naked' one to get a real feel of the frame.

Thanks

Thanks babyjesus.

Does anyone know how to contact chestnut hollow. Or know how much a tank or fender light would be.

Thank you.

(810) 798-3158 is chestnut hollows number, the hardest part to find will be the front fender and light.

Nick.

Thanks babyjesus.

Does anyone know how to contact chestnut hollow. Or know how much a tank or fender light would be.

Thank you.

From what I see I think you will need the following to make this bike right: Seat-long spring Troxel, stem doesn't look correct, tank-you can get a really nice fiberglass tank from Jim Frazier or wait for one on Ebay--I think the last one got close to $900, kickstand don't look correct, pedals-not sure if the early ones had the Blue Bird pedals but mine (38) has the Torrington streamlines, front and rear fenders--gonna be tough, rack-Catfish did have one for sale, front fender light--the last cover I saw went for $380 (no light/horn guts). If you are patient and catch a few deals you might get there for somewhere between $2000-2500. Good luck with your search--these bikes are sweet and the effort to make this right will be worth it. V/r Shawn

Back