When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Robin on Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If your gonna put your art work for all the world to see, then your gonna need thicker skin man! People will always critique it. Good or bad.
I know people like to pick other people's work apart, I just thought I would defend myself against all the nitwits and knuckleheads here on the cabe. I guess they don't realize the time and work that goes in to making the parts and putting a custom bike together.

I know people like to pick other people's work apart, I just thought I would defend myself against all the nitwits and knuckleheads here on the cabe. I guess they don't realize the time and work that goes in to making the parts and putting a custom bike together.

While this Elgin is not really my thing I think everyone should give credit for work done. The bike looks to have been done to a high fit and finish in the photos. It was a huge effort dealing with fiberglass and LOTS and LOTS of blocking. Not a pleasant job.
I know. This is sort of the same thing that I did a couple of years ago. Not everyone really understood. Did it for myself as others do as well for themselves
Aren't we all on this forum to have fun with old bikes?

sc1.JPG

Back