When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Robin Prototype crankshaft

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sure is alot of money for a real nice bike! I wonder how many bids were just to own some of JJs stuff?

More often than not, people who buy high end collectibles keep it to themselves. For example, how many people even knew that JJ owned this bike prior to him listing bikes on ebay? For that matter, how many people knew he collected vintage bikes at all?
We may never know who stepped up and bought this bike, very likely could be a non bike collector? Hard to say.

Hi Walter

Just curious what difference you saw on that bike versus the one in the book. Inquiring minds want to know....

pedals , the way the tank ,looks in the frame space,, - steve had top of the line ,perfect, bikes -... it is only my opinion, i think something is wrong ,and i think the bidding was bogus ,,, if it,is true i hope the buyer wants some more bikes , and i will pay jj to sell some of mine ,,,and we can all get a piece of the action

Back