When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Elgin Robin Tank Straps

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MrAustralia

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi team CABE,

I need a set of Elgin Robin Tank Straps.

The bike is non original, so a set of reproduction ones are fine. I'm just keen to get the tank mounted properly!.

Can anyone help me out with obtaining a pair or making a similar set.

Drop me a line if you can help out.

Many thanks

MrA

Chris you champ.

I will give those I try, I'd never even thought to just search for some "generic" pre-war tank brackets.

Many thanks

MrA

Actually those may not work--too short because of the way the Robin tank is made. Before I deployed I was going to suggest these but when I tried one on my Robin they were too short. Kinda hard to describe but look at how far down the holes are on a Robin tank compred to a flat topped tank. I'd ask before I bought them. V/r Shawn

Good call Shawn,

What you’re saying makes perfect sense. These would be for the “flatter”/ square profiled tanks.

Anyone got a photo of just the Robin tank strap? It’d be great to see a cross section photo, it’d show up the required shape perfectly.

Cheers

MrA

Thanks Balloonatic!

@JAF/CO was my first point of call. But he does not seem to have any available at the moment!?!

Anyone got a set, I really want to get this tank attached!

Cheers!

Back