When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Robin

-

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
This is what I believe to be a Robin. Has stainless Oriole fenders, new tires, grips, tubes. Triple drop rims. I have a chain for it also. Needs a kickstand and pedals. Asking $550 FIRM plus shipping. Can be delivered to Jim Fraziers swap meet in Stockton,Ca. This Saturday.
20190923_185724.jpg

20190923_185735.jpg

20190923_185745.jpg

20190923_185839.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking this might be a custom Job but Cool AF and priced right. Just how long is that top tube?

If its custom, it was done a very long time ago. I honestly think it's real. The forks are bent as well so maybe they rebrazed the tubes after the forks were bent? It looks like I'll end up keeping it unless someone steps up? Jim @JAF/CO makes the tank out of fiberglass that I almost purchased today at his swap meet....so we'll see.

If its custom, it was done a very long time ago. I honestly think it's real. The forks are bent as well so maybe they rebrazed the tubes after the forks were bent? It looks like I'll end up keeping it unless someone steps up? Jim @JAF/CO makes the tank out of fiberglass that I almost purchased today at his swap meet....so we'll see.
I saw that Robin tank hanging in Jim’s shop........it’s calling for that bike.;)

Somewhere on here someone posted pics of their Westfield built, tankless, single top tube, OG paint Robin type frame bike. All I remember it was blue and I wanted it so bad. Its in either the what bike did you ride today or give it your best shot or some other unwieldy thread that is way to big to dig through. That could be what you have here.

Back