When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Skylark fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NewDeparture

'Lil Knee Scuffer
IMG_4458.JPG
I've had a few offers on some incomplete skylark frames - see my skylark wanted ad - but no full bike.

Therefore I want to find out if there are any fender sets out there?? If there's a decent set out there I might be able to buy them and a frame separately.

So please contact me if you have a set of Elgin skylark fenders available?? Or even a rear/front one.

Thanks

Tim

IMG_4458.JPG

Your best bet is to find a Skylark as complete as possible or you'll wind up having about double what its worth in it if you try to piece one together. V/r Shawn

Damn!!!

I never saw the fenders on Ebay. Did they sell??

Your best bet is to find a Skylark as complete as possible or you'll wind up having about double what its worth in it if you try to piece one together. V/r Shawn

I agree!! That's why I was after the "almost complete" one that was listed a fortnight ago. It would've been perfect!!

Back