When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Skylark frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
the seller posted it here first

I think he mentioned he was taking it to the ML swap, if no one wanted it there.
it went on ebay. random stuff pops up on ebay from time to time, but you'll end up paying through the nose for a part sometimes.

Thats my frame I had at ML...
Also you fellows missed the one on eBay under 'Antique Bicycle'
It was ebay item #170936842718
I thought the price it went for was pretty fair....

Missed it I did. Posted in "wrong" category it was.

MISSED? That bike wasn't missed and it coming to Cali to a great collection!

Yup that girls skylark frame that is up on ebay right now was at the memory lane meet for sale. I took a pic of it i think he was asking 300 buxs for it. But that crank is not og though!

And here's the missing headlight for that sold Skylark from a different seller http://www.ebay.com/itm/230880321391?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

Actually I believe that light/horn cover was from a Robin that got parted. This cover and light actually sold a few weeks ago for $315. Notice that the light that comes with it is a whole seperate torpedo light and not the original guts to this cover. Regarding the Skylark frame unless you already have those hard to find parts you are going to search a long time and have way more in this than if you found a complete Skylark. A pretty nice restored one sold within the last year for just over $3k which I thought was a pretty good deal and these are out there if you really look. V/r Shawn

Back