When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Elgin Skylark

-

MrAustralia

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi Team,

I have been saving my pennies to buy a couple of my dream bicycles. Now its time to see whats out there.

Does anyone have and wish to sell an Elgin Skylark? Project is fine, but mostly complete. Even with saving I wont be able to buy a concours conditioned one!

Please send me a message if you have one. I've missed out on a couple before and am keen to make this one count!

Thanks!

1606101066589.png

Hi Team,

I have been saving my pennies to buy a couple of my dream bicycles. Now its time to see whats out there.

Does anyone have and wish to sell an Elgin Skylark? Project is fine, but mostly complete. Even with saving I wont be able to buy a concours conditioned one!

Please send me a message if you have one. I've missed out on a couple before and am keen to make this one count!

Thanks!

View attachment 1305799
Hello, I have a beautiful light and horn handlebar switch for one, if thats of interest to you, if so I'll send photos, they are rare...

Hi Team,

Thanks!

View attachment 1305799

20210212_214028.jpg

Back