When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Stewart Warner Rims Floating Hub with tires

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanksalot

I live for the CABE
Elgin Stewart Warner Rims Floating Hub with tires $349 SHIPPED

Hello, This is A PAIR ORIGINAL Elgin hubs SKIP TOOTH RIMS & TIRES from a 26 Inch wheel vintage 1940S PRE WAR bike.I believe the Color on the rims pin stripe is Dark Maroon. The front has the Stewart Warner floating front hub .The rims have low miles as you can see by the original Sears all state Tires ..The tires have light cracking but ride very well. I believe these are from the early 1940s .. These will be great on a good condition rider bike . These are hard to find for sale in this condition.. Im asking for the first(( Now $349 ))shipped to your door

The rear Rim Id say 99% true & rides fine The front rim is 99% true .They are very close to straight....The rims show age & have some surface minimal rust / wear in the paint on the outside of the rims. The front hub has a little rust spot & minimal surface rust .. The rims look nice & have a nice patina on the rims.. They are strong & are ready to ride ..I have not tried to clean these other than a quick wipe down . Im going to let the several photos I have taken do the talking as far as cosmetic condition goes.

DSC01431_zps6d3943c0-1.jpg

DSC01430_zpsa2513461-1.jpg

DSC01433_zps21ac7a1b-1.jpg

Last edited:
Last try Price drop ...Shipped or ((delivered to Copake $349 as long as they are paid for in advance )) :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back