When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Elgin twin 20

-

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Wasnt going to sell this....nephew got diagnosed with leukemia this past week so I would like to donate some money to my brother in laws family to help out in a time of need. All money from this bike will go to their family.

Things wrong: steer tube has been rewelded about half way up. Back fender doesnt have the hardware, just ziptied at the moment and the back fender could use some massaging to fit properly. I cant get the BB shroud to fit perfectly...dont know why. Kickstand is a bit loose but hard to kick down at the same time. No pedals, as pictured.

Price: 675 shipped
6f7b2e5202102698afc4aa956fe1f629.jpg
b7a12c1462e294fd4e3c3350c35421d3.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale buddy. And mindblowing fantastic luck for the nephew. My cousins daughter had cancer. In remission luckily.

Good luck with your sale on this bike, a great gesture to benefit the well being of your Nephew.

A friend of mine had leukemia a few years ago. The Doctors really have come a long way in curing it. Good luck with the sale and God bless your nephew.

Prayers his way!
May the healer come for him along this journey,and the comforter to your family and the power of Jesus show all Gods glory!

P/S if there is a gofundme started please post! I would like to help!

Actually..... Big Moe has started one on here. His idea, not mine, and I'm honestly flattered and exceptionally thankful. The thread is in the General Discussion area.

Back