When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin twin 60

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You guys do realize the exact same thing happens here on the CABE, every single time a newbie is looking for info on a rare bike.
We're just not as aware of it because it's done more through private messages than in public.
Does a certain Aerocycle ring a bell? Not the one that was for sale, the one before that.

Edit: I'm referring to being asked repeatedly for a price even though he made it clear he wasn't intending to sell it and was just looking for info.
Yes there are some comments from folks who clearly have no idea what they're talking about, but we also see that here on the cabe all the time as well.

Yeah, I know, we get some spirited debates going on here, but the only solid piece of information to come out of all that, was what, @brwstrmgmt posted about it being a 1940 Finest Equipped model with catalogued evidence on the Cabe.
Facebook was useless, unless you're a little girl looking for some drama.
Maybe a Senate hearing or two, but that's about it. Lol!

Things can get pretty stupid on here but Facebook is way dumber than the Cabe.
hes-right-you-know-32644960.png

Wow dudes trying to low ball that guy...LOL..Also he is a idiot about how he is trying to sell it. I sold mine for more then he was asking on ebay and mine was missing the Guard and the pedals.... Also RED is the rarest color of these bikes just saying... most are black that you see.

Evil Bay, had really bad out come to many times.Slander Book, just try to read the posts above and American Pickers narcissism run amuck..
Seller, saw one just like it go for 3 grand on pickers.. got to be worth that much. Thanks pickers ?.. Why I almost quit trying to save these bicycles...
Buyer, yup but that one had a correct seat,wheels,fenders etc...yours has none of that and looks like it was in a fire and run over in the driveway.
Things are wacky now a days, seriously...

Yeah, I know, we get some spirited debates going on here, but the only solid piece of information to come out of all that, was what, @brwstrmgmt posted about it being a 1940 Finest Equipped model with catalogued evidence on the Cabe.
Facebook was useless, unless you're a little girl looking for some drama.
Maybe a Senate hearing or two, but that's about it. Lol!

facebook!

this guy made it for YOU!

Back