When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Twin Bar fenders

-

Scribble

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Alright I have this Twin Bar, don't know what model it is Twin 60, 20, 40, 50 etc. Just need some complete fenders, any condition regarding paint. Just need fenders with struts and no big dents or pitting.
20171102_105230.jpg

Tubes welded to head tube are blended and smoothed...a Murray trademark similar to Schwinn and typically cleaner looking joints than Westfield

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Is there any difference in the fender sets for each frame, or should I only be looking for a Murray built fender set for this bike.

Yes. Murray fenders have stamped braces. Westfield will have thicker,flat braces.
There has already been a lot of discussion concerning the differences, i highly recommend searching posts a reading through the posts...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well now that I'm armed with all this information, the quest for fenders begins :D. Thanks for the help guys

Back