When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Twin

-

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
I just scored an Elgin Twin. I'm going to make it rideable while I gather parts for it. I am BEYOND excited. It's one of my major bucket list bicycles. Here's what I'm starting with. Will post more pictures when I can. Enjoy. I most certainly am going too. Big Moe

$_12 (1).jpeg

Get ready to empty out all of your pockets. Original parts are expensive depending on how far you plan on going. Are you going with or without a tank? Which shroud are you going to buy? Choices, choices, choices.... Happy hunting!

how do those bikes ride? seems like half your energy would be spent flexing the frame rather than moving the bike forward.

maybe on these heavy bikes the frame is not as important. I have a lugged, double butted chromoly frame on one road bike and a Reynolds 853 frame on another and you can really feel the difference.

Back