When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Twinbar for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

frank-elginfan2

Look Ma, No Hands!
For sale Elgin twinbar 4 Star 1940.This is a non-professional restoration, with the exception of the seat, and nickel work , the headset,horn push button and tire + tubes are aftermarket parts , the pedals and light switch are reproductions but correct to this model according to the best of my knowlegde . The headshround,crank cover,rear rack,battery pod (without guts) And light are original to this Bike . For any other question please send me a PM. Thanks $2100.00 + shipping OBO
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 665
Obo

For sale Elgin twinbar 4 Star 1940.This is a non-professional restoration, with the exception of the seat, and nickel work , the headset,horn push button and tire + tubes are aftermarket parts

, the pedals and light switch are reproductions but correct to this model according to the best of my knowlegde . The headshround,crank cover,rear rack,battery pod (without guts) And light are original to this Bike . For any other question please send me a PM. Thanks $2100.00 + shipping OBO View attachment 162105View attachment 162106View attachment 162107View attachment 162108View attachment 162105View attachment 162106View attachment 162107View attachment 162108View attachment 162105View attachment 162106View attachment 162107View attachment 162108
Make me an offer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back