When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
11162015 002.JPG

All the hype in the air the price had to go up!
Congrats on an exciting find Walter! I'm amazed at how well preserved it is down there in the FL humidity-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IT will not get parted out , I was thinking it was not such a nice bike ,although it turned out to be very nice , therefore it gets to stay like it is .. I am waiting for the parts missing to be offered , for sale .Possibly someone who knows the value will buy it from me ,, .. I do not know how much the correct seat , or anything else that it needs cost or where it is available ,,.. No reason to hate on me ,, I am only trying to give it a good home , or get the stuff that is missing

The price went up by someone here , who offered more money for the bike , to try and keep me from buying it .. They know who they are -no big deal - a famous quote from one of the 1st collectors-you get what you get , and when you get it, you got it.., The money means nothing to me -this bike is like metal sculpture .. Some appreciate the metal art , some crave the rarity .the cool etc. The bike can sit in my 6 car garage with all my other bikes and unusual items -I have lots of projects , In reality of my world , 3,500 +shipping and packing seems reasonable or trade for a nice 1880s type bike , like a ladies hard tired safety ,or mans .. The Skylark is available , to a serious purchaser or trader . thanks , it was fun to drive close to my home and buy it -I knew a different price would be waiting for me , .. this was not the 1st time I have transacted with a craigslist ad -and not the 1st time the person- who I will not name has given me the run around on a bike ,.One thing we all learn is Bikes are out there , to be purchased -A very good thing to realize . thanks again for all the messages from around the world -wpb

Back