When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ELKHART IN - BICYCLE LICENSE - 1900 - #1206

-
Shipping
$6, FREE Pick-up
THORNHILL, ON, CANADA L3T 7R3 - Zipcode is for my USA Box in Niagara Falls, NY. Site would not take my Canadian postal code. See below - 14305
Zipcode
Please keep your communications in the DOND thread vs. direct contact
Hello Mark. Thanks for your note. I do apologize for the miss-step of offering direct contact via email. I withdrew that remark from the posting and told the person who wrote to me directly that I would only communicate about price/sale for the License via the Cabe's DOND. IF you sent me a separate email I did not received it. Kindly resend. Had a problem with my computer this morning.

Thanks for your time and communication.

Lorne Shields

One more similar bumb and I'll accept that offer. Am off to The Wheelmen event in Geary, Indiana and will sell it there and then if I don't find a buyer at my indicated selling price level. One small item of note is that I will not be able to ship for about 2 weeks in case you do favorabily consider my offer.

I do appreciate your getting back to me ... however at the $65 it is NO DEAL.

Kind regards ... Lorne Shields

Back