When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elliot Hickory

-
You probably could. Try to find a perfect asphalt patch.
Are the rims true? Anything (spokes) loose?
They spin true but the hard rubber has a few flat spots, I don't think I will ride it. Spokes are all there and none are warped.

So you have a seat repo???? I will buy it would be better then what's on there for now, can you send a picture or 2? Will a postal MO work? I live in Georgia 30533 get me a price to ship and I'll send you the money order.

Thanks,

Mike

Your Elliott Hickory is shown in 1890, 1892 and 1893 Elliott Hickory catalogs. I do not have a copy of the 1891 catalog:

From 1892 Elliott Hickory catalog:
View attachment 863714

View attachment 863715

From 1893 Elliott Hickory catalog:
View attachment 863716

As found circa 1892 Elliott Hickory (parallel bearings) with what appears to be most of an original saddle but no chain guard:View attachment 863712

View attachment 863713

View attachment 863717
I would love a scanned copy for information about this bike. My email is [email protected] Looks like I found a repo seat, for now I'll take it. Any lead on a chainguard or seat please keep me in mind.

Thanks again,

Mike

Back