When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emblem Bicycle With Original Owner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
Got this bike recently in a small collection. It's been in my area since new. A friend of mine got it at an auction in the 90's, then it changed hands, and now again changed hands.. this time it landed in mine! I intend to clean it up a bit. Photo is of the original owner, taken in Lewiston, Idaho. There is no date, but I'm assuming by it's features, this bike is approximately 1930.

Check out the decal on the seat tube... "Double Life"... it refers to the reversible crank races! Crazy stuff! I have a matching ladies bike with the same feature/decal. And how about those grips! Hard to tell if these are what are on the bike in the original photo. Ever see grips like these before?

Thanks for looking!
DS

Emblem boys bike from Lewiston-001.jpg

Emblem boys bike from Lewiston-002.jpg

Emblem boys bike from Lewiston-003.jpg

Emblem boys bike from Lewiston-004.jpg

Emblem boys bike from Lewiston-005.jpg

Emblem boys bike from Lewiston-006.jpg

Tom, that's nearly the same model! Your fenders are different though. Mine don't have the double ribs on top. Are you going to re-paint yours? If so< I can measure and get closeups of the paint detail on mine so you can reproduce. Do you have all the parts for your bottom bracket?

Dave , no repainting here.I do not have the cups yet ,and have the front fender although a different color that I have been trying to trade for og painted one. I have a seat but no bars as yet.Not sure what year mine dates to either..Tom ps our bikes are "Like Brothers from Another Mother"

Here's a shot of the minty decal on my ladies Emblem purchased in the same collection. Also a shot of the bearing race, that is identical on both sides... flip it over for "Double Life!"

Ladies Emblem-001.jpg

Ladies Emblem-002.jpg

Ladies Emblem-003.jpg

Back