When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pierce/Emblem--Headset Cup and Truss Plate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKPC

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Need a Pierce/Emblem lower headset cup in good shape to replace this. 1-3/16" od.
IMG_2166.JPG

IMG_2168.JPG

And a truss plate like this with 1/4" truss-rod holes, 1-1/4" apart-center to center.
IMG_2170.JPG

Last edited:
I am still hopeful! Someone? Anyone? Hoarders? Pierce-heads? Emblem masters? Who has this cup? I will maybe fix the truss plate.
IMG_2239.JPG

Last edited:
I am sure any lower cup that is that OD size would work or could be made to work, but I would prefer a Pierce-specific cup for this unusual frame along with the other two needed pieces so that it's not compromised too much. I may in fact move this project along once I finish up a few things on it. Still need the teens Emblem-specific one piece crank that appears Fauber-made:similar to a lot of teens cranks made by them, but looks specific to Pierce/Emblem bikes. It sports the non-flatted(unground) outside peaks on the arms and pancake shoulder. Oh, and a correct badge w/2" apart horizontal holes would also be nice! ( FOUND!!!)
The "Chief-in-the-Kitchen" at least in this case needs correct parts for this moto in payback for my horrific custom hacks on some of my other motos. ;)
skpc

Last edited:
Still looking....1.) .Pierce/Emblem lower headset cup 2.) Upper truss plate.. still looking...

Last edited:
I likely have what you need in the way of a headset cup and possibly the diamond crank

PM me a reminder if I don't get back to you shortly

Back to the top....still looking for the Headset Cup....(Pierce-Emblem specific) and truss plate..

Last edited:
Back