When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Encinitas Xmas parade, Cardiff bike shop December 3rd

-

BFGforme

riding my 42 defense model Bf Goodrich
This Saturday December 3rd is the Encinitas Christmas parade and Eric @ZooCycles owns Cardiff bike shop and has had a spot in the parade for 10-15 years now! Meet up at Cardiff bike shop in Cardiff California at 3pm this Saturday for some pizza and brews then will ride up to the parade route in Encinitas to ride vintage bikes in the parade! Always a great time with good people! Come on out and join us! More info call Cardiff bike shop or pm Eric here @ZooCycles and he will hook you up! Hopefully I can get him to post some pictures from previous years! Hope to see you all there!

Riding this one in the Parade. Not quite complete but close enough!
Hope you can make it!
EYuRajP6Rxa7H+ELUo7eoA.jpg

Here’s a few pictures I took starting with ride from train to Cardiff bike shop, then few of Eric’s shop “ @ZooCycles “ then on way to the route and then from parade! Probably around 100 people in our group representing Cardiff bikes and another group joined us this year! And yes that’s a 4 wheeler made from all varsity parts with drums on back…. Enjoy my good friends… enjoy

One for Mike… @fordmike65

Back