When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engagement present

-

Wildpitch28

On Training Wheels
I just picked this up for my fiancée and I, can the Schwinn experts out there tell me what I got?

Twinn.jpg

Twinn2.jpg

Twinn3.jpg

Second picture is the complete bike and the 3rd. is the front badge, I can Zoom in on anything else if it's helpful in identifying

Schwinn Twinn.
My wife and I used to ride one of those down by the seashore.
But, it eventually became a convenient place to store the extension ladder.
One day, a coworker mentioned how he would like to get a tandem bicycle for he and his wife to ride, so I set them up.
As far as I know, that bike is now providing him with a convenient place to store his extension ladder. Lol!
But, it was fun for awhile.

The words "engagement" and " tandem" scare me. At least if you actually care about your fiance.

My wife and I had a decently high-end road bike tandem and that lasted about 20 miles. We sold it and never looked back. There's a reason Comotion (a historically tandem-specific manufacturer) also sells conventional bikes!

All joking aside, good luck and have fun! Looks to be a late 1960s to early 70s Schwinn Twinn.

From what I've seen, there's a reason these are often referred to as "A bicycle built for Divorce". If pilot & stoker are on the same page they are a blast. If they are not working together, it will be apparent very early in the ride and will end early....

Back