When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Engagement present

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Tough crowd here, we're an adventurous couple with a sensible side, we'll see how it goes. Beyond that I did find the actual serial number and decoded it to be a 1971 Schwinn Twinn in Sierra Brown. Tires are holding air and everything moves, I need to replace one chain for sure but over all I think she needs a good cleaning and lubing and will be testing her out in no time.

I've said this before, but I think the fun is in the mastery of riding it with another person. It's challenging. I like stuff like that but my SO didn't so I sold mine too. Have fun with it and if it doesn't work for ya, there always seems to be a buyer for them :).

@Wildpitch28 you could always turn it into a custom stretch if it doesn't work out for 2 riding. Space would be my main thing but I don't usually have to worry about thieves out in my little bit of country. Besides there's cameras & guns. Lol Smile for the Click!

They can be fun if you are on the front by yourself. Haha. Fun thread here:

I had a tandem as a kid along with lots of other bikes. I rode it all over by myself it did wicked skids, the tail end would come way around if you had the room. They do take some cooperation and will test you for sure. I had a buddy who was a monster I would just rest my feet on the pedals he would do all the work. It had a set of 8 point deer antlers mounted on the front rack, I thought I was Boss Hog haha.

My Ex and I rented one to ride around Mackinac Island. The first curve we came to and I leaned the bike into the curve, she let out a shriek. She had no idea how to lean from the back seat. We took the bike back with 50 minutes remaining on our hours rental. Never again. I don’t think that caused the divorce, but if I would have insisted on keeping the bike for the full hour, I would have been hitchhiking home. Good luck to the both of you. May your path to happiness never have any curves in in it.

Back