When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

English 3 Speed Parts... Rod Brake Sets/Handlebars etc...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

danny7147

Finally riding a big boys bike
Finally I've managed to source a supply of brand new rod brake sets and handlebars for most makes of vintage English bikes.

As you may/may not know, most English manufacturers fell into one of two categories for brakes, either Raleigh design (centre pull), or Phillips (side pull). I've sourced brand new sets of both types and they'll be available on my website Bikes To The Future (www.bikestothefuture.com) shortly. I'm just asking for initial interest so I have an idea how many to order. Once I've ordered an initial batch and they've sold I'll be getting more, but would many of you be interested?

I can also obtain a large variety of other things from the same company which I'll be getting stock of in the future including the exceptionally rare 28" mudguards, free wheels, rims and chainrings. Pretty much anything that's needed.

So... I'm not looking for orders just yet, just a show of hands so I can judge interest :D

Oh, forgot the pricing ;)

Rod brake sets will be approx £25 ($40) for a complete set front and rear, handlebars the same price.

Mudguards if I get them this time I don't know yet, but will be similar, and of course plus shipping!

I've seen some black annodized 28" rims for sale in the UK but never in the US. I'd like a set of those but I'll never have the money for shipping.

Are you able to get 8 inch crank arms for Phillips? Lots of 7s around here but 8s are scarce as hens teeth. This would fit a mid 30s crank. I'm just asking for future reference, thanks :)

I'll keep an eye out on the crank arm... the company I'm dealing with do sell them, but until I make some money with parts that I know will be popular it'll be a future job! Black rims... I have no idea. I know they sell 28" chrome/stainless, but I don't think they do black :-/

Pads are easy! I've got loads laying around! If you don't mind a used set (but still okay to ride) I'll send you a set for the cost of the postage. PM me if you're interested anyway, but I'll try getting some new ones in!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back