When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

English Dynohub light widget needed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

FICHT 150

Finally riding a big boys bike
On older Raleigh and other English lighting systems one sometimes finds an adapter, that allows a light with a simple 90 degree tab to be mounted to the typical square lamp bracket. I’ve seen pictures of them, and need one, but, I don’t even know for sure what the thing is called.
PM or email. Thanks in advance.
Ted
PS I heard through the grapevine that they are called “spade brackets”.
[email protected]

E9956993-6652-4156-91FA-2480D1FEC9D3.jpeg

Last edited:
I found this in a box of parts. It looks like the bracket you need but it has been welded to a Schwinn bracket. I am fairly certain you could separate the two with a Dremel and a cutoff wheel.

I appreciate you thinking about me, but, that is a little bit rough for the bike I was planning on using it on.
Thanks.
Ted

On older Raleigh and other English lighting systems one sometimes finds an adapter, that allows a light with a simple 90 degree tab to be mounted to the typical square lamp bracket. I’ve seen pictures of them, and need one, but, I don’t even know for sure what the thing is called.
PM or email. Thanks in advance.
Ted
PS I heard through the grapevine that they are called “spade brackets”.
[email protected]

View attachment 1330614
Will look for this in next few days. Confident, its somewhere, [email protected]. Still figuring out the PM business.

???? Well, guess I did. Wonders never cease. Have a storage unit near my home, thats where the part will be.

Well have to look a little harder, what I have are one piece, believe yours are 2 separate items that combine.

Have three, 2 chromed ,one not. Will look into posting pictures for you. All VGC. $25 is fair plus postage. I rarely run across these.

Back