When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Ertl tractors and implements 1:16 scale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have the identical John Deere tractor. Metal wheels and hard rubber tires. My dad used to buy me different implements for special occasion. I left for college, graduated, got a job, and got married and didn’t think much about them. One day I saw a manure spreader at an antique show which fit the era. The next time I went to my mom’s I looked for everything. She had let the grandkids play with everything out in the sandbox. Over time, things got broken or lost, or left outside. All I have left is the tractor with a broken steering wheel and broken exhaust stack. I‘ve come across some other John Deere stuff but it’s cheaper metal with plastic wheels. Not quite the same. But I keep the tractor on display with a bunch of 1:18 die cast cars. Helps me remember those carefree days.
That’s one of the best ones to still have. A valuable little tractor even in rough shape!

My combine. I believe this is 1:24 scale? I also have the corn header but the bean/wheat reel is way more intricate, interesting with working parts.

thumbnail_IMG_5508.jpg

Awesome, thank you I also like other kinds too like tru scale, eska, and slik. I would definitely like some of the arcade and earlier stuff that’s out there but usually it’s more than I can afford. I’d be happy to look at anything you have to offer though

Any idea what this might be ? ,I haven't been able to find any markings on it yet, except for the type of tires..

Rafael ~
20231129_130213.jpg

20231129_130202.jpg

20231129_130225.jpg

20231129_130152.jpg

20231129_130145.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back