When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Esso Tiger Bike Build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

badgoat

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Just got my AMF Renegade/ Esso Tiger Bike build together. To make this more correct I should probably ditch the fenders. I also need a flatter seat. I would like to add a Tony Growler and a taller sissy bar. At this point I'm very happy to at least be this far. Here''s a couple of pics and a link to the longer story. Esso Tiger Bike Story

Esso_Tiger_002.JPG

Tail was easy, as a Pontiac guy I already had a bag full. Grips aren't bad, go that set on eBay and also have an NOS set in the bag on the wall. Seat is the challenge. Got that one on eBay and paid dearly. Turns out to be too curved but I could use it on a Sears Spyder down the road.....Also need to find a Tony Growler (Frosted Flakes)

Tony_Growler.jpg

Freqman1
Your bike was my reference to build mine. If you read the story in my link above you can see I used your pic in it!

sccruiser
I thought I might leave the fenders on mine for awhile, but now seeing the flier they may have to go sooner rather then later!

Nice stuff. I don't remember what year ( 1980's?) those tails were reproduced as a novelty of the famous originals in the 1960's. They are brighter, more "fluff" and still a cool item. I have an original a buddy gave me, along with the Cardboard tiger head and large pinback button. The little Esso gas attendant is pretty obscure. Both signs ( red letters/plastic, but vintage) are in good shape. Your bikes look swell. Thanks for sharing.

IMG_1895.JPG

IMG_1896.JPG

IMG_1897.JPG

IMG_1898.JPG

Back