When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ESSO TIGER BIKE

-
I'm trying to build one. having difficult time just finding the correct fork trim for a Renegade.

Esso rear wheel and chain.jpg

Esso frame painted.jpg

I'm trying to build one. having difficult time just finding the correct fork trim for a Renegade.

View attachment 742234

View attachment 742235

It's looking real good. Have you tried "raleighron" You would think with all the odd new decals of Ebay the fork trim would be there. I had a member express interest on my bike. We could not agree on a price and I am glad. My wife likes the bike more than I do.

Post a pic of the fork trim piece. I might have one.

Great Esso bike. I love the early coaster bikes

Here is what I have. Slightly different. Send me a address if you want it.
20180123_160008.jpg
20180123_160018.jpg

Here is what I have. Slightly different. Send me a address if you want it.
View attachment 742486 View attachment 742488
I have the correct piece I believe. But the chrome isn't good enough to use. Mine is probably similar to yours extra one in condition. I may nickel it, or send it out . . just thought I could find one somewhere. But so far, no go. Lots of trim, but not the right one, not the right dimensions. I'll have to do the fork decal myself. That's a great pic.

Back