When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate Sale AMF Roadmaster Voyager

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hitz

On Training Wheels
Just picked up this bike for $10. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I think it is missing a chain guard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 1,817
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 480
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 448
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 487
It didn't have a chain guard. That is what the disc on the crank is for. It is also a lightweight not a middleweight bike. Good bike for $10 but not worth a lot more than that. I think the bike is least completely there. It looks like it was bought and almost never riden. Roger

BMA/6 decal dates it to 71-79. AMF came out with this middle/light weight hybrid. I have one with a more typical frame, also seems like it wasn't rode much.
AMFRoadmastergreen-1.jpg

Thanks to everyone. Is there anyway to know what year this one was made? With the unique chain ring, I would think it could be identified.

Thanks to everyone. Is there anyway to know what year this one was made? With the unique chain ring, I would think it could be identified.

I've seen these before and they have the most unique rear dropout arrangement in all of bikedom!

Back