When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate Sale Greensboro, NC 6-22-13 0800-1200

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nope...Not Dead Yet...(But saw them in concert at least 50+ times in my life) (smile)

Thanks Todd for the nice comments and putting and end to the rumors...:D Glad the parts of the German built balloon tire bike looks like it will work for you.
Did a kick-off sale with some of my collectibles...including bicycles for my new business.
Kevin, (Cadillacbike)you were spot on regarding the sale...BTW at the last second last Thursday my wife and I went to Roanoke and saw The Avett Brothers show there. Now my favorite band especially to see live in concert. Talk about getting you up on your feet!!!
JD...didn't have a Western Flyer but did have my B6 that Tony restored for sale as well as the Columbia Good Year Hi-way Patrol (5 Star) bike. That might be the one you were talking about.
Steve K (alive and still kickin in NC)

BTW...not me in the picture

Attachments

• 101312Pics 059.jpg
    101312Pics 059.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 68
LMK when the bike stand makes an appearance at one of these estate sales Steve...I'll live longer putting less stress on my body from all this wrenching.
Chris

Business link?

Steve, have you got a link to the business website (if there is one) showing what bikes you still have for sale?

My business

Guys...
Some of you know that I retired from the Mental Health Industry last fall and started my own little Estate, Tag, Downsizing, Moving sale business. It was time to work for me and do something I love.:) Name of the business is: Making A Difference Estate Sales, LLC
I also have a space in a small antique mall...(17 dealers) in West Jefferson, NC...Just north of Boone in the Mountains of NC.
This sale was a kick-off event for me to test some processes as well as develop some contacts.
I have more items in storage than my space in West Jefferson can hold as well as a few of my bicycles that I have brought to the Eden show to sell as well.
I do have a web page... MADestatesales.com but no bikes listed there.:( I also have an office both at home and at The Nussbaum Center for Entrepreneurship in Greensboro.
Not a bicycle but I do have a listing for a 1986 Honda Aspencade that has 10,500 miles that I am trying sell for one of my clients but nothing else.
Any of the bikes I had shown in the Estatesales.org ad or on Craigslist are available.
Thanks for the publicity.
Steve K, Greensboro NC

good for You!!

I wish I could retire and do what I love....loaf....lol. That's me anyway.
Hope the business takes off Steve.

Back