When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate Sale Willow Springs, IL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
We’ll the twin’s are hosting so all the real good stuff will be gone.
Still looks like a ton of fun though!

Good call ,
Unfortunately the twins were kind of muscled out of their “ Long Owned “ Antique Store.
That had a “ Large” collection perfectly stacked and stored in this facility
They had a good eye for collecting and the money to purchase !
I’m pretty sure and would not be surprised if this is their personal collection.
From what I’m looking at as far as item and quantity .
The twins are collectors with years of knowleadge for value but I believe Fair in pricing when time comes to selling .
If theirs definetly some good stuff going to be there.

They might recommend bringing a truck or trailer; buy one take ten (BOTT) policy; (except for the lanterns and Stanley planes).

House is actullly in terrible shape, the village gave him numerous citations and the last one was to be non inhabited, I guess there is a new owner,maybe,and tge land around the house is sketchy. No one was let in if he talked with you it was outside in the garage but usually out on the lawn. There are holes,a soft spot over a well that the opening was covered with steel can lid. There is a steep drop off next to garage…neat part house is situated on 3/4 of an acre lot so its somewhat private in a creepy way

Wasn't this place brought up in another thread some months back? It rings a bell and I did the same google on it back then. Estimated value half a mil,
  • 6bed
  • 2.5bath
  • 3,368 sqft
  • 0.44acre lot
Sure is a deal compared to places around here. 😉

1657482547970.png

Kim and Candy are selling this stuff????? that figures, as she lives close by. Candy and I have been friends for many years. She's an early bird and has beat me to many nice bikes and I've sold her many nice bikes. She's the only woman I know with a massive collection of balloon tire bikes.

Wasn't this place brought up in another thread some months back? It rings a bell and I did the same google on it back then. Estimated value half a mil,
  • 6bed
  • 2.5bath
  • 3,368 sqft
  • 0.44acre lot
Sure is a deal compared to places around here. 😉

View attachment 1659917

Sure is a deal, because 30 years ago, Willow Springs was discovered by young computer pukes. Willow Springs claim to fame was Sante fe Speedway that was at 91st. and Wolf Roads. It was a half mile clay stock car track. I spent many Saturday and Sunday nights there in the 60's and 80's. South of Willow Springs was the Chicago Sanitary & Ship Canal and the south branch of the Des Plaines river. Once studded with auto graveyards that Tinker spent his youth in. Oh, those glorious days!!!! All wooded countryside until yuppies fell in love with the country-like large lots. First thing they did was start lawsuits to close the nasty, dirty, and loud speedway. Then , my beloved auto graveyards vanished too. Stinken yuppies should have never moved there, but nooooooooo. Tinker hates every one of you bas%#%*s. Gotta ruin everything. Ruined the bike hobby, too. Get your boosters.... please, fourth and 5th needles too. I'll say one thing for that hoarder, his taste of bikes wasn't the best, but he did what he pleased. I bet his high-class puke neighbors tried their best to make life miserable for him. Rules for thee, but not for me. Screw every one of you yuppie bas%#%*s Here's Tinker back in the days when Du Page County was still semi-rural, before all the snot nosed yuppies moved outta Chicago and Cook County, to RUIN EVREYTHING!! I hate you people.

Them were the days. Old ballooners were in the trash every stinken week.
Here's a shot of me on the half mile at the old Sante fe. RIP.

th.jpg
The wife, she understands.

112 S Charleton St, Willow Springs, IL 60480 that’s the address if any of you adventurous types want to beat the crowd you can line up earlier…this is a pic of the house…it’s literally a Munsters style Victorian…i Am not associated with the estate sale company I just knew the owner of the stuff.​

View attachment 1659554
Hey Tom, long time!! Welcome to the Cabe! That house is off the charts spectacular!

Too bad the remaining bike 'stuf' ain't so?

cheers mate!!!!

Back