When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Estate Sales

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It depends on who’s running it . Iv been to Sales where prices were so jacked up , but noticed they had a room or closed shut down. So at the end of the day I pull out a little monies/ key to get in closed room or closet . Most estate sellers scam a little or a lot. You will be surprised if you ask privately and don’t make a big deal out of it . Or you ask for a invite to their booths or stash lots of good stuff there. Especially if the seller is not there

If it's a top shelf bike, often times several bidders are pounding their chests to beat the other guy out and take home the prize regardless of cost. It happens in the classic car world all the time.

ain't it the truth.

True story......The last auction I went to I watched two guys try to prove their masculinity bid against each other for the priviledge of buying a racked out sears circular saw that was not even tested with a ratty power cord you wouldn't dare to plug in unless you had a death wish. It hammered at almost $50 plus a buyer's fee! It was a real case of penis envy because I had just seen a Sear's ad for the same saw new in the box for $39.99.

I waned to run home and get every piece of crap tool I owned and consign it while these two guys were there. I could have made a fortune. :)

Some have told me about fanastic buys at auctions (bad news for sellers) but more often than not, the good stuff usually starts off at more than I am willing to pay.

Foot note: Of course none of this happened the 2 times I consigned items. Wanted to give it a try but got practically nothing and could have gotten 10 times the amount at a flea market.

Sometimes it's a seller gold mine and some times it's a buyers dream, but I gave up on them years ago.

Back