When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

European Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tall

Look Ma, No Hands!
I saw this bike on a Facebook page that belonged to a man in Ireland. I asked what he had and am waiting for a response. I thought I would ask the group here if anyone recognizes it? To me, the frame looks older than the wheelset and peddles, but I could be completely wrong.

1641074986759.png

There is one for sale here right now in the sale section.

Ah. Thanks for sharing Schwinny! A bit pricey

they still make a form of this bike today - the one you are saying g is a lot is kind of early and has the really rare multi speed hub -that you just never see - also the shipping from Europe will make you say GOSH
I am not interested in buying it. I was interested in id'ing it. The men and women of the CABE are terrific! Thanks @bikejunk

I notice that the newer one has the bars at the top of the..... whatever they call it. Whereas the one for sale here looks like the bars are down lower and you're gonna get a "whatever" in the eye.

Back